S.A. SULQUISA since its foundation in 1978 has become a leader company in the Natural Anhydrous Sodium Sulphate market, it is currently the third largest European producer, with an annual capacity of 300.000 Mt/yr of final product and exports to more than 30 countries on five continents.
- 1978 Company foundation .
- 1982 Starting Mining Operations.
- 1982 Construction of the first production line of 100.000 MT/YR.
- 1987 Construction of the second production line of 100.000 MT/YR.
- 1997 Construction of the Co-generation Plant.
- 1999 Opening of a bulk warehouse in Italy.
- 2003 Construction of the third production line of 100.000 MT/YR.
- 2007 Co-generation Plant expansion.
- 2009 Opening of a bulk warehouse in Brazil.
- 2010 Opening of a bulk warehouse in Tunisia.
- 2014 Constitution of affiliate MINMAROC.
- 2014 Opening of a warehouse in Casablanca.